Saturday, September 20, 2008

"It' 3:00 a.m. in the morning . . .

and a phone rings somewhere in the White House." Oops – sorry, wrong commercial. Let me start again.

It’s three o’clock in the morning and I have fallen asleep with the TV on again. Suddenly my sleep is interrupted by someone screaming “HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR (pick your favorite – OxiClean, OrangeGlo, Kaboom!, Mighty Putty). Now I’m wide awake with no prospects for going back to sleep so I resign myself to three hours of Billy Mays, Cathy Mitchell (Snack Master, Flat Fold Colander, GeMagic, Pasta & More), Chef Tony (WonderCooker, Miracle Blade), and/or Vince Offer (ShamWow).

If this has happened to you, you’ll love the store we found in Sevierville – the WORLDS LARGEST as Seen on TV Store.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I must admit that I went into this store looking for a specific item – the Cathy Mitchell Pasta & More microwave pasta cooker.

And, of course, as seen in this photo, I/we couldn’t stop there.

Fortunately, RV living doesn’t allow us to accumulate goods of limited usage, so below are examples of the products we had to leave behind.
















(Note: I did try the Pasta & More to cook elbow macs for macaroni salad. It worked great and didn’t heat the entire RV the way stove top cooking would.)

No comments: